View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012   #6
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69152 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Latest Pro Bowl Fan Voting - Dec. 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
Why? It already is a popularity contest with fan voting.

If you want every advantage in attracting good free agents to the Texans, then you need to show you can vote both deserving and undeserving players into the Pro Bowl.

McNair can do a lot of things to make Houston a destination that coaches/players want to come to. But there's nothing he can do to make this one of the traditional franchises. Long standing franchises with huge fanbases vote undeserving players in all the time. We need to try to compete with that the best we can with social media resources. We won the USAA Military contest that way, but the Pro Bowl is more difficult but not impossible.

Im sorry if you dont like my opinion but I dont think any undeserving people should get things they dont umm deserve. I also dont think if you vote McCain into the PB it would help one ounce in getting a good free agent to Houston.
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote