View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012   #28
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 323680 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: WTF is going on with Foster?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
maybe his favorite player as a kid was Franco Harris?
Did you see that play where Tate was stumped in the backfield, he bounced off the intial contact, then broke another tackle in the back field, then stiff armed another defender to get to the corner, & actually made a positive play.

That was more Franco Harris than anything I've seen Foster do this year

I may be completely wrong & this may be more emotions talking than anything, but that 12 yard run by Foster to start the game & the 15 yard run he followed with, I just think those would have went for scores with Ben Tate carrying the rock.