View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012   #7
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who knew Garrett Graham was that Important to our Offense ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deucetx View Post
I think some folks are so hung up on Dressen that they sell Graham short. His season has been rather good. For instance on PFF numbers compared to Dressen currently:

Graham:

Overall among TE #11
Run blocking #9
Pass blocking #10

Joel Dressen

Overall among TE #8
Run blocking #14
Pass blocking #1

Their receiving numbers are nearly identitical and neither is the first TE passing option for their team:

Graham:

25 receptions 243 yards 78.1 catch% 3 TD's 2 Drops

Dressen:

34 receptions 283 yards 72.3 catch % 5 TD's 3 Drops

So pretty similar other than receptions but of course the Broncs sling it out like there is no tomorrow. Have to admit I was surprised how effective Graham has been. Love O.D. but to be honest the guy can't block to save his life....or anyone running behind him lol.
From what I observe, the most consistent blockers on our line are Myers and Graham; D. Brown is third.

O.D. is important in our scheme though.

He already has almost as many catches as last year (52 vs 54) and 622 yards (vs 677). He's already doubled his TD total to 6.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote