View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012   #12
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Texans could be preparing for a Paper Tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeKiller View Post
The Texans could be a Paper Tiger.

Actually, as long as this game is during the day and not on national tv, the Colts have no chance.
Absolutely. Get these guys playing at noon, they act like there's no game they can lose. Even if they have to scramble all day long, claw their way back into the game, they get day games handled.

At night, against quality opponents? They are scared of the dark all of a sudden. It's the craziest thing I've ever seen.

I want LESS night games. In the dome at New Orleans, for the Super Bowl, the sky is blocked out. They might be able to to handle that one. But under the starry skies, at night, they are ****ty behind belief.

I suppose that's the effect of having played inside a bubble and not outside very much. They're like Ricky Bobby when he didn't know what to do with his hands.