View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012   #9
IDEXAN
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 43308 IDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who knew Garrett Graham was that Important to our Offense ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailgate View Post
I was worried about his injury all last week. Did anyone else notice Dilfer picked the Texans to win and for 2 days right up till kickoff kept saying it was because we love to use 2 TE sets and that is a major weakness for NE? I was like dude, Graham is a no go bro.
But maybe Dilfer thought as I did that in Graham's absense the Texans could just plug-in Casey ?
But on decisions re the TE situation in the just past off season, I think we'd have been better off keeping Dreessen and releasing OD. I know that's cold because I like OD to, but while an excellent pass-catching TE, OD just can't block like Dreessen does.
IDEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote