View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012   #2
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 323680 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Latest Pro Bowl Fan Voting - Dec. 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
(5) Chris Myers #4 among centers and will miss it if we don't kick it in.
He's not having a good year. Monday night was one of his worse games.

Before the game I said he struggles with the delayed blitz & needs to improve there for us to have a chance to win the game. We got killed by the delayed blitz up the middle.

There were so many mis-calls on the line it just wasn't funny. Ben Jones on Vince Wilfork way to many times.

Then I counted at least twice he got to the second level then jumped on the ground in front of a LB who eventually made the play on our RB. I understand cut blocking big guys, guys that are just too physical for you to block. But a LB? He should be able to go heads up with these guys & at least delay them enough to accomplish his goals. LBs are generally more athletic than your Center anyway, so he should do every thing he can to keep his eyes on the guy & try to disrupt them. Going to the ground is just helping the LB out. Head up, try to get your hands on them. Best case scenario, get your body on him.

His play was pathetic Monday night.