View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012   #3
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 249243 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Who knew Garrett Graham was that Important to our Offense ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
With Graham out I thought we'd just plug Casey into Graham's position as the #2 TE and go with the new guy at FB, but here's Kubiak talking like Graham is a really integral part of our offense ?
And now I'm beginning to appreciate just how important Joel Dreessen was last year to the Texans - he's having an outstanding season with the Broncos as their #1 TE.
I think Kubiak had a good plan, bringing in an extra tackle. But that does limit our offense, the defense "knows" he isn't going to release into the pattern.

But I think Gardner simply failed. He couldn't handle the outside rush. Imagine that, a freak'n tackle can't handle the outside rush. & he was not affective in the run game... again, imagine that.