View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012   #160
Seņor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44649 Seņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Letterman Jackets

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDream34 View Post
Every time I think of those jackets I think of the picture of Barwin posing in his jacket. I am seriously getting tired of this dude spending his week on "On the Nose" and doing other **** instead of trying to actually contribute to this team, something which he has not done all season long. We need to cut ties with this bum after the season.
You see the thing is that he's a hipster. It's SO cliche to put up big numbers in a contract year so Connor is going counter culture and stinking up the joint. He's earning cool points with his hipster buddies.
Seņor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote