View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012   #6
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 272221 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: The Texans could be preparing for a Paper Tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
2 things Fiddler: (1) how did you rate the Texans chances in Foxboro BEFORE the game Monday night, and (2) you need to change your handle to "The Joker".

Before the game I thought the Patriots were the better team & it would take a methodically efficient offense to keep Brady off the field to win. Limit their offensive possessions & force a stop on a few of them.

But when our offense got shut out for the two & a half qtrs, I realize we are not in that league. That's the difference I'm talking about.

Watch a Colts game, not just the highlights or the final 2 minutes of a game. That team makes mistake after mistake that puts them in holes early. They'd have to play their best game of the season & we'd have to play our worse for them to win this game.