View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012   #74
Steal Your Face
Rookie

Section: 119
Rep Power: 858 Steal Your Face is a quality contributor and well respectedSteal Your Face is a quality contributor and well respectedSteal Your Face is a quality contributor and well respectedSteal Your Face is a quality contributor and well respectedSteal Your Face is a quality contributor and well respectedSteal Your Face is a quality contributor and well respectedSteal Your Face is a quality contributor and well respectedSteal Your Face is a quality contributor and well respectedSteal Your Face is a quality contributor and well respectedSteal Your Face is a quality contributor and well respectedSteal Your Face is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak calls out players manhood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exascor View Post
Umm...the Pats had 12 men on the field. At least that was what the commentators said. Yes it looks like Belichick made an adjustment but I seriously doubt he takes a timeout after 2 plays and less than 1 minute off the clock just to make an adjustment.

As for all the "Kubiak should take the blame" peeps - he has been crucified by fans & media after losses for always saying "it's on me". I'm sure he takes responsiblity for the problems as usual even if it isn't reported. Kubiak has flaws - taking the blame has never been one of them though.

Also the problems in the Patriots game were from the top down. Kubiak, Phillips and the players blew it. You can blame Kubiak all you want but it's not Kubiak that failed to catch balls, throw balls poorly, failed to pick up fumbles or make stupid penalties. Coaches can only do so much. Players still have to execute what they are coached to do (or not to do). This was a team loss.

Can't wait to put this garbage game behind us.
Steal Your Face is offline   Reply With Quote