View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012   #72
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 244045 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Kubiak calls out players manhood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanmike02 View Post
Then your eyes suck. The usually reliable KW drops a pass to extend a drive. Schaub ignores the open receiver to try to hit the TD. KJ doesn't pick up the fumble. That's 3 plays off of the top of my head. That is the very definition of players not making plays.

Mike
Exactly. The interception is on our drive right after Brady's first TD. That would have tied the score. Arian wasn't in the end zone, but there isn't a defender anywhere near him that could have stopped him from scoring (unless he slipped). That's the throw Matt takes 99% of the time.

On the Bradies ensuing drive, is the one where Hernandez is left all alone split wide. That's another player mistake that helped the Pats on an 80 yard scoring drive.

Then there were several plays where blocking assignments got screwed up & led to sacks or TFLs.

Then there was the ball put right in Quins hands. I love Quin, but you can't tell me any safety considered "better than average" doesn't come down with that ball in a game of that magnitude.

& I totally agree, That's a catch Walter makes 99% of the time. It's not that it hit him in the hands, he caught it. He had it secured. But lost control as the defender hit him & he went to the ground. This is what they refer to when they say we're soft.

We kept getting punched in the mouth & instead of punching back, we went full fetal.