View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012   #20
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 244045 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: WTF is going on with Foster?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
Then I guess everything equals out because Schaub hasn't been destroyed as much and we don;t have near the false start/holding penalties as we did with Winston. I still don't miss that guy. Road grader of a run blocker and turnstile on pass pro.

Maybe Winston faking out a DE, making him think it was a pass play is the difference in Foster's yardage?
If we're going there, I miss Mario.
Yeah, he may have taken plays off, but the numbers were there..... if he were healthy.

I miss Demeco. Who better to have in the event Cushing got hurt?

I miss Dresson. We don't have enough TEs for this offense.

I miss Walter, Barwin, & Casey. I know they're still on the team, but I miss them just the same.