View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012   #23
AMartin56
Veteran

Rep Power: 2934 AMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: JJ Watt is a damned decent human being!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookinreds View Post
I went to school with the father, and it's great to see how well the kiddos are doing, and what a blessing JJ appears to be making in their lives.
I actually went to High School with Josh (the father) as well but hadn't seen him in years. I remember having dinner with him at Chuys in '92 or so but nothing since.

Kind of makes you think though...I saw one of his last FB posts then hear that he was killed about 10 hours later. Terrible accident.
AMartin56 is offline   Reply With Quote