View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012   #68
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 100454 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak calls out players manhood

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf123 View Post
Kubiak is extremely respected by his players. Just cause he's calling out his players doesn't mean he didn't call out himself in front of the players too. I like what he did and I think the players needed to hear it.
I like what he did,too. I just hope he gets a little introspective while doing it. He called a bad game and the players executed it poorly on Monday night. It's not the end of the world (that happens on the 21st) but he has culpability in the loss, as well.
DocBar is offline   Reply With Quote