View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012   #68
wolf123
All Pro

Rep Power: 2801 wolf123 is a quality contributor and well respectedwolf123 is a quality contributor and well respectedwolf123 is a quality contributor and well respectedwolf123 is a quality contributor and well respectedwolf123 is a quality contributor and well respectedwolf123 is a quality contributor and well respectedwolf123 is a quality contributor and well respectedwolf123 is a quality contributor and well respectedwolf123 is a quality contributor and well respectedwolf123 is a quality contributor and well respectedwolf123 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak calls out players manhood

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
Not too many pink soapers these days, but accountabilty starts with yourself. Want to demand I be accountable? Show me how accountable you are. Kubes is a pretty good coach, but this calling out seems more for show considering how poor some ofhis decisions were.
Kubiak is extremely respected by his players. Just cause he's calling out his players doesn't mean he didn't call out himself in front of the players too. I like what he did and I think the players needed to hear it.
wolf123 is offline   Reply With Quote