View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012   #12
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 36493 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: JJ Watt is a damned decent human being!

This story brought tears to my eyes when I read about the wreck and brought them again watching that video.

Have you ever sat and daydreamed about winning the lottery and all the good things you'd do if you did win it? JJ probably did the same thing and is holding true to his word. An amazing man.

Norg, JJ and Suh meet in a dark alley....who do you think walks out? Swagger only gets you so far. You can be a bad azz sumbitch that nobody messes with and a good human being. Swagger is all hat and no cattle, all sizzle and no steak. JJ is the King Ranch and prime rib. There's no BS or back up in that man.