View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012   #12
dream_team
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 22721 dream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeMike View Post
IŽd say O-Line is our biggest need... did you notice how much our running game suffered this year. Yeah, we are still pretty good, but last year we ran on almost everybody at will - now I see lots of stops right at the line of scrimmage.

A good RT would do wonders, and a good G might help as well... at ILB we have Cushing, James, Sharpton, Dobbins, Ruud... that`s not too bad. Every position hurts when your best player goes down.
I'd like to draft a RT and move Newton to the swing tackle. I'm fine with grooming Jones & Brooks as the future starting guards.
dream_team is offline   Reply With Quote