View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012   #17
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 102753 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: JJ Watt is a damned decent human being!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
I saw the game at the bar and I'm glad they didn't have the volume on or I'd be in full boo hoo mode at a bar.

I can say that the interactions I've had with him at camp stuff etc, he's been very generous to fans in general. Like he goes the extra mile for fans.

Love to see athletes who get it. He doesn't just rely on his athletic gifts but works as hard as anyone. And realizes his special place in the community and in growing this franchise.
Steph... I'm pretty sure most people know what made you go boo-hoo! Everything else beyond her are heart-wrenching to be sure, but certainly not boo-hoable in comparison! #Debutante