View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012   #9
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 77871 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Injury Report........Colts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
I really think this could be Brooks. I think he'd be awesome inside.
Myself as well. He's had a few snaps there so far. I don't know what Wade's opinion is but with a full off season of coaching I think he could shine there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailgate View Post
Thats the problem with our defense. Only 1 star LB. It sets us up for failure on D if the wrong guy goes down. We need another star at LB as bad as any position need right now.
Exactly my point. I think the 0 line will jell with time. Especially when Brooks gets more live fire reps. I think he's going to be killer. That and I think Newt is only going to get better and better. I believe a bunch of folks are giving up on him WAY too soon. Look back at how long it took Duane and Briesel to become rock solid. It wasn't suck one game, pro bowler the next.

I think a lot of folks are just a little impatient. I can understand that to a degree but damn, we all know it takes time for linemen in the ZBS to come together and work in unison. It doesn't happen over night. Granted, Jones got handled by Wilfolk but damn, we're not talking about him going up against Okoye or some one of his caliber.

I'm sure I'm in the minority here but I think a little patience might be the key here.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote