View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012   #16
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak calls out players manhood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
I think we have a team now that is capable to responding to this kind of criticism. In the past, I don't think so, maybe last year. But before that, not at all.

We have a team full of professionals & leaders. I have faith in them.
This sums up how feel.

In the past, we had players *ahem* no names that would be last in and first to leave. We had another player that thought he was being criticized too harshly by Kubiak.

Now, I think we have a group of guys that will take this message to heart. It could be a looooong day for the Colts this Sunday.