View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012   #43
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 264424 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Kubiak calls out players manhood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post

Games where we play good football for most of the game are aberrations for us.
I'm sorry you guys had to wait so long to say, "I told you so." I'm sorry Kubiak said something, or did something to make you think we were as good as the Patriots & the Packers. Why else would you be so mad? As if someone lied to you.

I'm sorry we aren't as dominating a team as you would like us to be when we're starting our second RG (rookie) third RT, third OLB, third ILB, 4th CB, lost our best defensive player, & our best corner back hasn't been healthy all year.

I'm sorry that the best this coaching staff can do with their third string players is 11-2.

I'm sorry we haven't played any good football this year & still manage to be 11-2 despite playing 4 division leaders & the Packers.

I'm sorry the team we have doesn't act like a team that has been in 6 Super Bowls & won 3.

I'm sorry that "W-Ls is all that matters!!!" doesn't matter any more since we are 11-2.

I wish I could say something to help you enjoy what the team accomplished instead of fixating on what they haven't, or get all bent out of shape about losing a game they haven't even played yet.

I'm sorry.