View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012   #35
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 141276 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Day After Foxborough Massacre - 2013 Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeKiller View Post
I drafted a CB then S because I wanted to upgrade multiple positions in the backfield, not one. Amerson set a record for INT last season, no QB/coach worth his salt is going to continue to throw towards a ballhawk, his production was almost certain to drop.
QBs not throwing at Amerson was not the issue. He is dropping in rankings like crazy. Your guys probably will not beat out starters so one that can do both should be sufficient for this draft, but bow to your opinion.

Read 12-01-12 notes on folowing link. It will not allow copy/paste.

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings...2014&genpos=CB