View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012   #34
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 66422 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Day After Foxborough Massacre - 2013 Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeKiller View Post
I drafted a CB then S because I wanted to upgrade multiple positions in the backfield, not one. Amerson set a record for INT last season, no QB/coach worth his salt is going to continue to throw towards a ballhawk, his production was almost certain to drop.
Isn't it kinda of funny how "we" say stuff like "I drafted a CB then S because" how we assume ownership so to speak of different draft prospects, create a mock draft like this one in response to a disappointing performance by Texans and so on

If character, bloodlines, finished product ready to plug & play are the standards by which we judge a Texan first round draft pick for a pure CB prospect late 1st early 2nd I might just suggest Desmond Trufant, Washington. Very solid all around performer, consistent, ball skills, fundamentally sound tackler, can run off receiver hip without drawing interference flags & will elevate/compete apex of ball flight w/WR.

Speaking of safeties what do you think of Jordan Kovacs, Michigan? Big 10, coaching favorite, productive, does not cost Texans a high pick, hard worker, special teams leader, better than Nolan or Keo.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote