View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012   #31
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 325689 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Kubiak calls out players manhood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Textan View Post
Can't speak for all, but I personally want more than a good regular season. I WANT IT ALL.
Selfish, I know.
Seriously, who remembers the losers in the AFC or NFC Championships?
For that matter....the losers in the Super Bowl?
40 something years I've lived in the Houston area. Was a Luv Ya Blue faithful and was never rewarded for my faith. Sure, they had some great seasons, but never the ring season.
I want the Texans to be exceptional, not good.

As wishy washy as your faith is in the Texans, I can only imagine the type of faith you put into the Oilers.

We haven't got out of the regular season & you "know" we won't win the Super Bowl. Play-off seeding has yet to be determined, we're leading the race, & you're already pissed that we haven't won the Super Bowl.

WTF? The game is two months away.

We're trying to set ourselves up for the best possible odds of getting to the Super Bowl. There are very few people who thought we would have lost to the Patriots last year had Matt not been Haynesworthed. Between now & Jan 20th, you don't know what the Pats are going to look like, or what we're going to look like.

We should be enjoying this season & looking forward to the play-offs. Not crying about being 11-2, the best record in the AFC, & the best chance of getting HFT