View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012   #29
Exascor
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 35348 Exascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak calls out players manhood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Textan View Post
Can't speak for all, but I personally want more than a good regular season. I WANT IT ALL.
Selfish, I know.
Seriously, who remembers the losers in the AFC or NFC Championships?
For that matter....the losers in the Super Bowl?
40 something years I've lived in the Houston area. Was a Luv Ya Blue faithful and was never rewarded for my faith. Sure, they had some great seasons, but never the ring season.
I want the Texans to be exceptional, not good.
Of course we all want the same thing. Not just us but from McNair to the lowest paid Texans employee wants it. All the coaches and players want it. Houston football fans in particular are championship starved. If we don't get to the Superbowl and win it, some fans will call for some coaches and/or players heads. It happens to 31 teams every year.

I said this in another thread: What do Bill Belichick and Gary Kubiak have in common? Neither has won a Superbowl since Kubiak has been a head coach.

Winning the Super Bowl is just not an easy goal to reach. Hopefully we get it done this year.