View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012   #28
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 263559 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Kubiak calls out players manhood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
So now New England is put back up on a pedestal. Man, I would rather he said fucc NE. We are going to get in their shyt next time and I WILL MAKE DAMN WELL SURE OF THAT!
You've got to know your players & you've got to know who you are. None of those guys in that locker room would buy that from Kubiak.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Teams take on the character of the head coach/leadership. Look at Detroit with Suh...That coach has a history of having those kinds of players. Going after Harbaugh because he felt disrespected...

Look at the Jets with Rex...

Cowboys with Jerry Jones...
Are you serious? I love reading your posts man.... even the long ones where you talk circles around yourself.

But really?

Look at Detroit with Suh? That thing is falling apart. The Jets, falling apart. The Cowboys..... yeah, they've got some rings, but since 2002, the Texans have just as many play-off wins & a much better chance of getting to the Super Bowl.

I understand what you're saying, but I doubt Belichick would give them that speach, I doubt Dungy would give that speach, & I doubt Coughlin would give that speech.

I can't think of any "dynasty" that bullied their way there.

Perfection is the key. Chase perfection.

Quote:
Vince Lombardi
Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
I know it's not obvious & difficult to see with the GB & NE losses fresh on our minds, but I think this is the direction Kubiak has us headed.