View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012   #25
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak calls out players manhood

Quote:
Kubiak calls for the Texans to be more Patriot like, to play and prepare with the relentless, merciless intensity New England shows in bulldozing their national stage visions 42-14.
So now New England is put back up on a pedestal. Man, I would rather he said fucc NE. We are going to get in their shyt next time and I WILL MAKE DAMN WELL SURE OF THAT!

Teams take on the character of the head coach/leadership. Look at Detroit with Suh...That coach has a history of having those kinds of players. Going after Harbaugh because he felt disrespected...

Look at the Jets with Rex...

Cowboys with Jerry Jones...

Patriots don't do a lot of talking as a team. Just come out and play ball and punish you if they can.

This team takes after Kubiak. Listen to some of them talk. They use the same phrases as Kubiak. Hell, Schaub sounds just like Kubiak.

This team has has a long history under Kubiak of coming out and ****ting the bed. Not just this year. Not just this game. Texans have come out too often under Kubiak and looked unprepared or unmotivated. Biggest difference now is we now have talent to overcome some of those lack luster efforts.

Man, go back to the first game of the season. The texans should have come out like hell on wheels and instead they had a Dlolphins team with a rookie QB and new system hanging around with them only to be saved by Super Watt.

We rarely come out and play complete games. Either we stink at first or we stink at the end or we stink the whole way through. Very rarely do we come out under Kubiak and play good, competitive football the entire game.

I'm glad Kubiak gave his speech and challenged them, but this team will not change under him until he changes. He needs to be more assertive in his play calling. More aggressive. More thourough. Aggressiveness needs to become a habit at Reliant. Being thorough should become an ingrained part of their culture. Playing clean football and wanting to tear your opponent a new ******* should be a constant. That's what separates perennial winners from well....US.....

It should not take a loss like this...Or a loss like the Packers for us to get a fuccin hint...

Jesus...What the hell did they think? We can just go into Foxboro and **** and giggle our way to a victory?

Man...I'm happy they are talking that good talk after that ass kicking, but Kubiak...dude...

This is on you.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote