View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012   #23
TheIronDuke
In BOB I Trust

Rep Power: 74437 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak calls out players manhood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Textan View Post
I was hoping against hope that this past MNF would put an end to the doubts I had about the Texans.
My faith in the team is very weak at this time.
I have no faith in Kubiak's play calling/game preparation and Schaubs ability.
Yates showed more grit and scrambling ability last year. That game winning drive against the Bengals during the regular season was something I've never seen with Schaub.
I hope the team catches fire. I hope they prove my insecurities unfounded.
I hope Kubiaks play calling leaves me smiling with its cutting edge surprises.
I hope Schaub shows me he's not a sloth.
I hope.
I could use a good man to help me get my project on wheels. I'll keep an eye out for you and the chessboard ready. Remember, Textan, hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies. I will be hoping that this letter finds you, and finds you well. Your friend. TheIronDuke
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote