View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012   #5
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew Tailgate vs. Colts

Anything particular anyone would like? Sides? Dead horse leg or four??

Right now I don't have anything on the agenda to bring, except monkey bread, and that's Kara's thang!! I will bring some EARLS, can't have a tailgate without them!! If we're gonna have a generator and can set up crock pots, I might bring a taco stew and some homemade tamales.

Been a LONG two weeks back at work and I just wanna enjoy my Texan friends and family. To say I am bone dead tired would be a HUGE understatement, so I'll be bringing easy stuff. Can always bring some extra chicken boobs to go with Katie and Kat's "healthy" idea!! Being as I don't have one of those built in "grillers" aka: HUSBANDS, I'll have to BORROW someone elses!!

All I know is that I'm HUNGRY for my Blue Crew family and just wanna see everyone and visit!! Talk some football, lick our wounds, reassure each other that we CAN, and WiLL, follow our dreams to NOLA! Sure have missed everyone this past month!!

Are we gonna do our Christmas thang at the Vikes game? I have lots of family coming down for that game, and it will be fun!! I'll cook up a storm for that one.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote