View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012   #32
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 322585 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Day After Foxborough Massacre - 2013 Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
See, I don' think our WR's are all that bad.

No they haven't done syt this year, BUT I don't see our offense utilizing another top flight receiver.

If we spread out more and let Schaub throw it around more often then I could see the need.

But we have seen Jean make plays...Posey has barely gotten a shot...Walter can catch the ball...Andre is still going strong...

We throw the ball to Jean one time yesterday? OD only three times?

I could easily see us grabbing another top flight WR and them not being fully utilized. I could easily see games where they see 1 or 2 balls come their way.

I think our best bet if we are going to move forward with Schaub as QB is to build the defense up. The offense can be good enough if the defense is truly dominate. I think we should aim towards building a dominat defense because the offense will eventually put points up if we can shut down people...
I think if Kubiak felt better about the WRs we'd see more use out of them. We targeted Jean four times I think. He had two catches for 31 yards, one was 24 yards. The one he missed on 3rd & 6 & the OPI in the endzone. There may have been another.