View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012   #13
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 70215 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: JJ Watt is a damned decent human being!

I saw the game at the bar and I'm glad they didn't have the volume on or I'd be in full boo hoo mode at a bar.

I can say that the interactions I've had with him at camp stuff etc, he's been very generous to fans in general. Like he goes the extra mile for fans.

Love to see athletes who get it. He doesn't just rely on his athletic gifts but works as hard as anyone. And realizes his special place in the community and in growing this franchise.