View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012   #12
Luv_ya_blue
1%er

Rep Power: 27409 Luv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: JJ Watt is a damned decent human being!

JJ is my son's (12 yrs old) favorite player and has been before he had the renown that he has now.

He asked me the other day: "Dad, if you could be tackled by any of the Texans, who would it be?"

I thought for a second and not waiting, he stated: "If it were me, I would want to be tackled by JJ WATT! That'd be cool. But what about you Dad?"

I looked over at him and said, "Well son just about anyone of the Texans CHEERLEADERS would have to be my choice."

We both got a pretty good laugh out of that.

Special Thanks to False Start for the awesome sig! U Rock!
Luv_ya_blue is offline   Reply With Quote