View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012   #9
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 36121 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Play-Off turnover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
I thought it would be fun to revisit this topic. How does the play-off picture compare to what you thought back in July?
Obviously Denver is in, so I was wrong there. I was right about Detroit and New Orleans not making it. I couldn't have been more wrong about Oakland, San Diego & Philadelphia. I liked Oakland's running game and with Carson Palmer having some time in that system, I thought they would be better. Philly & San Diego definitely have the talent on their team and I thought they would figure it out this year; obviously they didn't. The Bengals, Bears and Giants are still up in the air.

Of course I was trying to meet the criteria for this article and that statistic hasn't held up this year. Five of the AFC playoff teams will be returning from last year, while four of the NFC teams look to be returning. That only leaves three teams out. Of those three, the Saints & Lions won't make it and the Bengals could be the lone AFC team not returning. Chicago & Dallas are both in their respective playoff hunts, so if they somehow make it in, I could also be right there.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote