Thread: New England
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012   #85
Everlong
Rookie

Rep Power: 657 Everlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: New England

I'm surprised anybody gave you trouble and that the staff wouldn't help. The Patriots are very strict about this sort of thing and have a no tolerance policy. If you get in trouble you will be banned from going to games and if you're a season ticket holder that means you lose your rights to those tickets.

As far as racial slurs there's no excuse for it so I won't make any. They should have been bounced no questions asked.

A couple of the local radio hosts were talking yesterday afternoon how a lot of the Houston fans acted like yahoo's at CBS Scene in particular. I kind of rolled my eyes when they said it because your fans have been so cool here and on the Pats boards. Maybe just a case on both side of 5% of the people giving everybody a bad name.
Everlong is offline   Reply With Quote