View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012   #147
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 116519 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Letterman Jackets

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullNation4Life View Post
I love how folks like to find something so mundane as Letterman jackets as a cause of a loss. Like the damn jackets had anything to do with players not being in the right positions and players not executing...No,no those damn jackets were the root of all this evil...

Hell people already laugh at the "Bulls on Parade" moniker so screw other people's perception. March to the beat of your own drum and F the World...

Texans got their asses handed to them by a 3 time Super Bowl Champ, period, end of discussion.

That game proved one thing, that one team knows they are good enough to win a Super Bowl and the other team only hopes to just get there... Until the Texans start playing with the SWAG the Patriots have every single week, their asses will keep getting handed to them by the elite...
I'd rep you if I could.

This thread is making me miss the whiny 'Why don't we get any respect' thread.

Stop making a mountain out of a molehill.