View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012   #146
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72199 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Letterman Jackets

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullNation4Life View Post
and this is what I was referencing.... you really think these guys only had one thing on their minds all week, a jacket? Really? REALLY? really? Really?

Not the fact they were going into a place where the home was 21-1 in the month of December, going against one of the most prolific passers the NFL has EVER seen, and a head coach, a noted genius and one of the best head coaches EVER in the NFL, that has been to 5 Super Bowls and won 3 of them..

No none of THAT crossed their minds all week, no it was those damn jackets...

Ugh my head hurts...
Don't get all upset. I know they didn't just think about jackets and Cody's show all week, but I'd rather they think about letterman jackets when we are about to play the Jaguars or something. It's just not a good sign. For what it's worth, I don't see that it would do them any good to get rid of them now. Matter of fact, I think Kubiak outta have the score of that game put on the back of them and make them wear them for a while. He could use one for himself too. Those guys were not ready for that Foxboro crowd or the swayed referees. You gotta know you're going into hostile territory and be mentally prepared for a battle.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote