View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012   #145
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Section: Living Room 77429
Rep Power: 33104 BullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Letterman Jackets

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJam72 View Post
I dunno. The fact these guys had their minds on letterman jackets the week before this game kinda tells me somethin'...

There's a thread around here somewhere stating that Cushing said the whole team seemed shell-shocked before the game the other night. They sure played like it, especially most of the secondary (and our backup right-side O-line, but they suck anyway).
and this is what I was referencing.... you really think these guys only had one thing on their minds all week, a jacket? Really? REALLY? really? Really?

Not the fact they were going into a place where the home was 21-1 in the month of December, going against one of the most prolific passers the NFL has EVER seen, and a head coach, a noted genius and one of the best head coaches EVER in the NFL, that has been to 5 Super Bowls and won 3 of them..

No none of THAT crossed their minds all week, no it was those damn jackets...

Ugh my head hurts...

Ohhh, uh oh, it's FitzMagic....
BullNation4Life is offline   Reply With Quote