View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012   #28
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 149849 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Day After Foxborough Massacre - 2013 Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhsman View Post
As an LSU alum I'd love nothing more than to see the Honeybadger in Texans' colors but he definitely has some character issues, merely perceived or otherwise, that the front office tends to avoid.

EDIT: While I'm at it ('it' being fellating my school :P), I'm surprised that I don't see Kevin Minter talked about more.
I had Minter 2nd round early mock and 3 Amigos discussed him but for me he sort of disappeared when I watched game. Tackles but doesn't get to QB