View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012   #27
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72184 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Day After Foxborough Massacre - 2013 Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Jenkins was there for the Rams early in the 2nd. He had to transfer from Florida to North Alabama choosing to play & showcase his football talent unlike Tyrann Mathieu who re-entered LSU as student non athlete sitting out of football one year. Both decisions don't change player on the field. How much an organization is willing to support a player with questionable character is another.

I threw Tyrann Mathieu into the mock because one: he is insane value this late (I fully expect another team to select him somewhere in the 3rd rd.). two: I agree that CB is a bigger need than most think & have mocked one in the first round a couple weeks ago (Xavier Rhodes). three we needed to have this discussion about Tyrann Mathieu, the kind of player Texans need but also the type of player Texans avoid. four: if Texans pass chances are another team, possibly in the same division, does not so have a great game day when Texans face that team over the next several years
I'm hoping that the Texans pick Mathieu with the supp pick in the 3rd rd. He would be a massive upgrade over McCain and Harris. As well as an upgrade in the KR/PR spots. But this will never happen with BoB/Rick/Gary running the ship. I could see the Pats or Redskins picking Mathieu in the 3-4th rd range though.

BTW, I really like this mock. Although I have WR rated higher as a need and value in this draft and I dont know anything about Vernon.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote