View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012   #24
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 66422 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Day After Foxborough Massacre - 2013 Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeKiller View Post
I thought Jenkins was an early-mid round 1st, not late round. Also, if this is in response to the massacre in Boston, ONE pick on a troubled CB isn't going to cut it.
Jenkins was there for the Rams early in the 2nd. He had to transfer from Florida to North Alabama choosing to play & showcase his football talent unlike Tyrann Mathieu who re-entered LSU as student non athlete sitting out of football one year. Both decisions don't change player on the field. How much an organization is willing to support a player with questionable character is another.

I threw Tyrann Mathieu into the mock because one: he is insane value this late (I fully expect another team to select him somewhere in the 3rd rd.). two: I agree that CB is a bigger need than most think & have mocked one in the first round a couple weeks ago (Xavier Rhodes). three we needed to have this discussion about Tyrann Mathieu, the kind of player Texans need but also the type of player Texans avoid. four: if Texans pass chances are another team, possibly in the same division, does not so have a great game day when Texans face that team over the next several years

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote