View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012   #9
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Something happened

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
Luckly for us that just happened I guess....
My point is that something similar happened about this time last year & Jj Watt became a man possessed. The last three games of the season he started taking over games the way I've never seen a defensive rookie do.

We lost those three games, but it wasn't because of our defense.

I'm hoping the shellacking that happened Monday night sparks that same kind of whatever.

It wasn't just Watt either. Brooks, Barwin, & Antonio took it to another level that lasted through the play-offs. That's what we need right now.

Watt hasn't let down since that game in Indy last year. The others have been milk carton art for much of 2012. We need them to "turn it on"