Thread: Htown's Mock
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012   #2
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27155 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Htown's Mock

JMO:

1. Ansah, at 270 lbs. I don't think he fits the mold of a 3-4 DE and if he were to add 20 lbs. how much speed and athleticism would he lose. I also don't see the need for a 1st round OLB unless we lose Barwin and move Reed to ILB which I'm not opposed to doing and I think Reed could handle the move. I like Ansah the player but just don't see that he fits our defensive system. His size says 4-3 DE to me.
2. Patterson, I love the player and know that he's currently listed as a 2nd round pick but after the Combine I think he goes in the 1st round because someone is going to fall in love with his measurables and speed. He'd be a great fit for the Texans if available but I think it takes alot of luck for Patterson to be on the board at the end of the 2nd round.
3. Jackson, I really like this pick and the round selected. I think Brooks plays RG next year and that Jackson would sit and learn for a year, occasionally getting some playing time, behind W. Smith and that he takes over at LG in 2014.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote