Thread: Dec. Mock
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012   #21
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dec. Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
IIRC Gardner got some snaps at RT last night against Pats and did no worse than Harris. I see a second day pick for OT to compete with these two and shore up the swing. IMO Harris is getting opportunity to show he belongs. Not doing so well. Wish I knew more about status of his back.
Yeah Winston was a great run blocker for us but even if Harris can be the veteran presence to hold up the right side I still think the biggest loss was Brisiel. He's the one who got inside DL and opened it up for Foster. Ben Jones is playing well but he's a C. They need someone to make a stand for either spot on the right side.
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote