Thread: New England
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012   #82
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 331336 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: New England

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansJohn View Post
It was young drunk Pats fans yelling at a group of Hispanic Texans fans in the next section....I don't even want to repeat some of the things they said. I thought New England was supposed to be a "progressive, enlightened" area of the country, but their hillbillies showed up at Gillette last night.
Enough said. Wouldn't want you to repeat them. That is sad and I am sure/would hope not indicative in general.

I have spent a lot of time in Boston and folks grown and raised there do have some funny ideas about southerners. Racism wasn't one.