Thread: New England
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012   #81
TexansJohn 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 0 TexansJohn is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansJohn is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansJohn is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansJohn is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansJohn is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansJohn is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansJohn is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansJohn is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansJohn is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansJohn is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansJohn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: New England

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Curiosity begs this question - what kind of racist chants? I make yankee jokes but I can't think of a racist joke for New England. Well other than Texan_Bill.
It was young drunk Pats fans yelling at a group of Hispanic Texans fans in the next section....I don't even want to repeat some of the things they said. I thought New England was supposed to be a "progressive, enlightened" area of the country, but their hillbillies showed up at Gillette last night.
TexansJohn is offline   Reply With Quote