Thread: New England
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012   #80
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 303034 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: New England

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansJohn View Post
Yes, CBS was amazing. Even the bar staff were commenting that they had never seen that many opposing fans in the bar before. Met a lot of great people.

One big observation is that it seems the average age of a Pats ticket holder at Gillette is 10-15 years younger than Texans ticket holders at Reliant. Lots of young, drunk "frat-type" Pats fans yelling racist chants to some of Texans fans sitting in the next section over from me and that made for a miserable time. But the Texans fans kept it classy and ignored them....though it didn't shut them up.
Curiosity begs this question - what kind of racist chants? I make yankee jokes but I can't think of a racist joke for New England. Well other than Texan_Bill.