Thread: New England
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012   #78
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 79376 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: New England

Quote:
Originally Posted by bks223 View Post
It was great meeting a lot of you folks at the CBS Scene on Monday Night.
The Pats fans were great at the bar but the ones where we were sitting started out as nice folks but turned into total Jerkwads by the end of the night.
I'm hoping for some revenge in January!!!
I knew Patriots fans were asshats in general (other than those who had posted here talking honest football talk) when they were here for the Super Bowl v. the Carolina Panthers.... Panthers fans were way cooler!! Patriots fans were ignorant, obtuse and generally rude.... Then again, living up there (AND YES, I have been there) I can understand why they are so miserable..

Ironically, that same season the Texans played the Super Bowl Champs to overtime and had beat their opponent (the Panthers that season)!!!

As an aside.... I really need to get a life in the sense that I remember all that!! FML!!!