View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012   #21
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 41516 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Day After Foxborough Massacre - 2013 Mock

Obviously the more serious offence hurts Mathieu at least four rounds maybe five, doesn't seem that long ago he was in running for the Heismen award as outstanding (defensive) player in country. Will search for his background clip they ran on him to see if they're any indications something is off. Who back then saw this coming? Now one year later he is just going to throw it all away? I just can't believe that & I know teams will investigate with background checks, interview process whole nine yards. I'm hoping a change of scenery does him wonders, a special player I love to watch play, first round talent, that if he can get his act together can knock it out of parks just like Janoris Jenkins is doing for the Rams.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKwkpz1_6nU

When Texans forced New England to fumble on the goal line & Kareem Jackson tried to scoop it up, mis-handled it, then ball went back to Patriots was a key momentum swing & mood shifter for me. Now if that was Tyrann Mathieu what are the odds that he would not only pick it up but take it all the way back for a Texan score? Kipper & McShay think he will go in the 3rd/4th rd. My feeling is he would have to drop two more rounds for the Texans to consider him so he would be an extreme long shot to even be on the board this late in the 5th

2012 Draft was Mercilus

Last edited by beerlover; 12-12-2012 at 02:02 AM.
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote