View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012   #1764
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 99691 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
I saw your "score card"; it was pretty good.

I had them between 12-4 and 14-2, depending on health issues.

With the injuries that we've had, I think 12-4 would still be a very good season.
Right now it's look more like 14-2 or 13-3
yessir... My one outsight on injuries was Cushing. Other than that, this season has been pretty much on track with what I had predicted.

Unfortunately, the last three games I had a ? mark behind it turns out that we need to (at minimum win two out at of the last three) and we'll still be in the AFC conference game.