View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012   #173
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216695 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Is Matt Schaub clutch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by leebigeztx View Post
So true and this is what I've been saying.Kubes made schaub just like they made jake plummer look like a pro bowl qb. He sees what big shanny and lil shanny have in rg3 and its a playmaker. I think you either load the team with explosive,playmakers, or your qb has to be one or even both. Kubes believe in schaub for now,but I think if they get a chance at the right guy,they will draft him like they thought with plummer.

There are only so many situations a coach can hide. With schaub,kubes have to have a run game,great defense,and there are a lot of throws he can't make.
Harbaugh gets it. He might struggle a game or two, but if Kaepernick is who he thinks he is, he's a lot closer to where he wants to be. If not, he's no farther away than if he stayed with Alex Smith.